Saturday, September 8, 2012

18 June 2012


I can't wait to be with you again Mom you will be amazed at the son I have become, I mean I have changed so much. I just have desires to baptize all my friends and of course Dads family. I can't imagine how dissapointed they would be when they get to heaven and realize that we never gave them the oppurtunity to be baptized. 
Danielle has a friend she is teaching the gospel to and I gave her a bunch of advice but ask her about her friend and see if you can have a lesson in your house because I know the spirit is so strong in your house!!! I love you Mom and I realize how important these things are and how everyone one day will kneel down and know that Jesus is the Christ and that we are the santos that will follow him. How great of a promise right?

No comments:

Post a Comment