Tuesday, December 13, 2011

5 December 2011

Things are just perfect because i am glad to say YES BAPTIZED AGAIN JUST YESTERDAY!!!!! EVERY WEEK!!!! I just love it here and it is funny because just yesterday we got online to show a family lds.org and saw the video about Argentina and there I was....HOW AWESOME ME AND MY COMP.!!!!!!! It brought me so much happiness and I bet it brought all of you even more.  I use to sleep during all those conferences but when Apostle Christopherson spoke, a real living Apostle and special witness of the Lord Jesus Christ, I was more focused than I have ever been in my life!!!! He was incredible and even better, I understood his spanish perfectly. 
I can say to you all, I am studying deep doctrine and many scriptures but whenever I doubt, I pray and it is always answered ALWAYS!!! The Lord has us all in his arms and he places certain things in our lives and the only thing we have to do is look towards him and we will be blessed. I love the scripture in 3rd Nefi (in english its nephy right?) my english is so terrible I don't remember any names of artists or movies and when I do, I immediately translate them into spanish. But anyway, 3rd Nephy says  "be of good cheer for we are free to choose the eternal never ending  joy from the never ending death'. I think it is this in english but I love it because we need to get excited because there is not a single obstacle in our way that we can't pass and you know why? Because we are sons and daughters of GOD!!! Meaning we have his traits, we have the priveleges and if we believe everything God can do-we can do also. Like 3d Nephy again "if you ask with faith and it is just let thee recieve". 
I am so excited to be here in Argentina now seeing the fake christmas trees and singing christmas hyms in sacrament, yet I feel loved.  If any one of you is having a tough time or has a doubt, let me know because I know I am now so in tune with the spirit that I believe every single question or doubt can be resolved!!! Things are perfect here, I am always happy and it isn't hot, thank goodness. I swear Jujuy central is like the northern california coast never hot and if it is, it becomes over cast and rains. I love it here and know the Lord trusts me to be his servant. 
Know that I love you all and can't wait to talk this christmas and chat and tell you the most amazing miracles of all time. I want you all to remember that when you think that wickedness is better than obedience, think of this question...
Who would you rather make smile GOD  or the devil? Which one will give you more in the end? I thought of these yesterday as I was reading and I want you all to know how much I ove you and there is no better place to be than either on a mission or with family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment